Buy From Home
WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS
We are committed to continuing to provide you with exceptional service with the health and our community in mind, as we all work through the effects of the Corona Virus (COVID-19). Realizing that having safe and reliable transportation is an essential service, we will continue to serve you without interruption while implementing the following service enhancements to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff:
- Test Drive virtually or at home
- Complimentary No-Contact Service Valet
- Safe Social Distancing Practicing
- Enhanced Sanitation
BUY FROM HOME PROGRAM
100% ONLINE BUYING PROCESS
With real pictures and real dealer discounted pricing online, you can browse our website and get an excellent overview of the vehicle. Payments, trade evaluations, and financing can all be completed over the phone or digitally. Once complete, we will deliver the vehicle and paperwork directly to you, within Manitoba
TEST DRIVES DELIVERED TO YOU
We will bring the vehicle to you for you to test drive (within 100km). We will sanitize door handles, the steering wheel and all other commonly touched surfaces before & upon delivery. Video test drives and demonstrations are also available without you having to leave the comfort of your home.
CONTACT US ON YOUR TERMS
Unable to physically come into the store? We are available by telephone, text message, e-mail, Facetime, Skype, Screen Share, Facebook Messenger and more!
Our sales team can provide you with a video tour of any of our in-stock vehicles, showing you the ins and outs of what you would be purchasing. These are available over Skype, Facetime, Text or a simple Youtube video directly to your e-mail.
SERVICE FROM HOME PROGRAM
NO-CONTACT VALET SERVICE
We will pick up your vehicle at your home or office and return it with your repairs or maintenance completed. Door handles, steering wheel and other commonly touched surfaces will be sanitized
To ensure you fully understand what needs to be repaired on your vehicle, our technicians will take you on a video tour of what repair work your vehicle requires and show you what is damaged whenever possible.
We ask, whether you opt for our in-store experience or our no-contact valet service, that you place your key/key-fob in a clear sandwich bag (store provided) to you and our employees. Technicians will also be wearing gloves wherever possible during the repair of your vehicle and sanitize door handles, steering wheel and other commonly touched surface before returning your vehicle.
PUTTING YOUR HEALTH FIRST
To ensure the health and safety of our community and our staff, the following actions have been put in place:
- If you have travelled outside of the country of province recently, or if you or anyone in your household is unwell, please do not enter the store and take advantage of our Service At Home or Buy At Home options.
- Practice safe social distancing practices while in the store (1-2 meters apart).
- Wash or Sanitize your hand before entering the store.
- If you have to cough or sneeze, please do so into you elbow.
- We have a no handshake, hugging or touching policy in effect.
- All doorknobs, handles and commonly touched areas are being disinfected are at a much higher rate.