2020 Ram 2500 Winnipeg, MB
For additional power, capability, and durability beyond that of the Ram 1500, truck drivers will want to upgrade to the Ram 2500 heavy-duty pickup truck model. Taking a look at the most recent Ram 2500 model, today we'll examine and explain to our audience the additional power, performance features, and advantages of the 2020 Ram 2500 heavy-duty truck!
Performance Baseline 6.4L V8 Engine 410 Horsepower and 429 lb-ft of Torque Standard 8-Speed Automatic Transmission Turbo Diesel Engine Option Technology Uconnect Infotainment System with Navigation Android Auto® and Apple CarPlay™ Active Noise Cancellation Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System Comfort and Style Active Grille Shutters Interior Wood and Aluminum Accents Leather-Trimmed Seating RamBox® Cargo Management System
Test Drive and Buy the 2020 Ram 2500 in Portage la Prairie, MBAdditional features offered across the trim levels of the 2020 Ram 2500 model include:
- Available 6.7L Turbo Diesel Inline 6 Engine with 370 Horsepower and 850 lb-ft of Torque
- 12” Touchscreen Console
- 360° Surround View Camera
- Adaptive Forward Lighting System
- Auto-Level Rear Air Suspension
- Cargo View Camera
- HD Driver Information Digital Cluster Display
- LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
- Maximum Payload Capacity of 4,010 lbs
- Maximum Towing Capacity of 19,680 lbs
- ParkSense® Front and Rear Park Assist
- Power Running Boards
- Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Trailer Tow Mirrors
- And More!
With plenty of Ram trucks in stock, browse through our online inventory and schedule a test drive with the Ram model of your choice here at Dunn CDJR! Furthermore, for additional cars, trucks, and SUVs, please explore our full selection of current Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram models.For additional information and available assistance, please contact our team. The Dunn CDJR staff can be reached through online messaging, phone calls, or visits to our store. The Dunn CDJR dealership is located in Portage La Prairie, Manitoba, Canada and provides drivers in the Winnipeg, Elm Creek, and Saint Laurent areas of Manitoba with CDJR sales and service opportunities.