2020 Jeep Wrangler Winnipeg, MB
The Jeep Gladiator made quite an impression early this year as the first Jeep pickup truck on the American market in decades. However, it’s important to remember its origin, with a heavy chunk of its design based on the everlasting Wrangler SUV. So, for its return, how does the Jeep Wrangler hold up with its iconic look and array of adventurous elements? From the Dunn CDJR team, here’s our specs and features overview of the 2020 Jeep Wrangler!
Test Drive and Buy the 2020 Jeep Wrangler in Portage la Prairie, MB
Additional standout features of the 2020 Jeep Wrangler SUV include:
- Available 2L Turbocharged Inline 4 Engine - 270 Horsepower and 295 lb-ft of Torque
- Available 3L EcoDiesel V6 Engine - 260 Horsepower and 442 lb-ft of Torque
- eTorque Mild Hybrid System
- Driver Information Digital Cluster Display
- Removable Doors and Windshields
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Trail Rail™ System
- Tru-Lok® Electronic Front Sway Bar Disconnect
- Tru-Lok® Electronic Lock Differentials
- SiriusXM® Guardian Radio
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- And More!
The 2020 Jeep Wrangler is out now with a starting MSRP of $28,295.
Looking to see how the Jeep Wrangler feels and handles when behind the wheel? Browse through our online inventory and schedule a test drive with a Jeep Wrangler today, or any other Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram model we have in stock! For more information, please contact the Dunn CDJR team online, by phone, or with a visit to our store. The Dunn CDJR dealership is located in Portage La Prairie, Manitoba, Canada, and serves the surrounding areas of Winnipeg, Elm Creek, Saint Laurent, and more, with CDJR sales and automotive service!